Update as of 3/24/20: Governor Baker’s “Stay-at-home Advisory” closes all nonessential businesses. Our Animal Hospital is an essential business and therefore we will remain OPEN to care for pets in need.
Our hospital is OPEN, but our hours have changed. We plan to be open:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 2pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 1pm
Our hours may change day to day during this time period. Please call us at (508) 888-2774 to inquire before coming down to the hospital for prescriptions or food.
We are open and seeing patients “car hop/curbside” style as recommended by veterinary professional organizations. What’s that?
- Arrive for your appointment, or to pick up food and medicine, and stay in your car. Then call us at 508-888-2774.
- A nurse will come out, discuss your pet’s health concerns and bring your pet into the hospital for their appt while you wait in your car. We will trade your leash for ours and disinfect any pet carriers before they enter or leave the hospital
- Dr Harmon or Dr Best will call you either during or after the exam to discuss findings, answer questions, etc
- Our awesome reception team will check you out and take payment over the phone
- Your pet and any necessary products will be brought back out to your car
- If we need a face to face we will meet at a safe social distance outside or in the hospital.
- Seeing patients one by one we keep the number of people in the building under 5. This helps us maximize cleaning and minimize excessive human contact
- We still have plenty of treats and hugs for our furry patients
We are all feeling well and are strictly following protocols to stay that way. If you are feeling ill please take care of yourself and have someone else bring your pet for their appointment.